Another busy week in the world of football. Here are some must read articles from this week.
1. The Football Supporters’ Federation announced that Derby County and Nigel Clough support the introduction of Safe Standing into English football grounds. Read it here
2. After Van Persie announces he won’t sign a new contract with Arsenal, David Conn examines whether Arsenal’s self-financing model is about to collapse.
3. David Conn is at it again as he analyses the Glazer family’s decision to float Manchester United’s on the New York stock exchange.
4. After the International Football Association Board vote in favour of introducing goal line technology into football, Sepp Blatter says that the Lampard “goal” at the 2010 World Cup was key.
5. Independent Journalist Ian Herbert visits the newly opened National Football Museum in Manchester.
6. City AM cover the release of data from FIFA’s Transfer Matching System that shows that clubs worldwide are spending less on transfers.
6th July 2012